Customer case studies a.k.a. success stories are unlike any other marketing communications project; they intimately involve your happiest customers. A glowing customer case study is a popular piece of marketing collateral, but not always easy to create. If you managed case studies, or wrote them, you know the challenges: getting a customer to agree, conducting interviews, writing and editing the story, and getting customer signoff.
That’s where I come in. I bring journalism-quality writing and marketing expertise to capture the most relevant details about your customers’ experiences in compelling, effective customer case studies.
The package includes:
• One magazine-quality story with quotes (800-1,200 words)
• Transcript of client interview
• Revisions to incorporate your comments (generally 2 drafts)
I can't wait to bring value to your business! So, let's talk!
To get started I need:
• A happy customer who is willing to talk with me about his experience with your products and services. It’s best for you to prequalify the customer, and then bring that customer to me.
• Background information from internal sources (e.g. sales and account reps) about the customer.
• To research each of your new product or service that will be featured (for an included $300 fee).
• An understanding of the customer case study specific goals, your target audience, and the key ideas that are important to feature.
Approvals: You handle client approvals, and I incorporate all comments.